An Affordable Way To Get Out On The Water
Pope's Island Marina offers seasonal slips to boaters at a great price. If you'd like to talk to us about a slip at Pope's Island Marina, please click here and get in touch with us!
Seasonal Slip Information:
- $90.00 per foot with a 30’ Minimum
- Water and electric available
- Secure key card access facility
- Dock attendant hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Beginning Memorial Day Weekend, hours extend to 7 days a week 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- There is a fixed pumpout station on the main dock or a pumpout boat that runs from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Both at no charge
- Conveniently located - close to major highways I-195 & I-495 and Routes 24 & 140
- Launch Service to historic downtown is available
- Children 12 and under ride free!
- 30+ Restaurants and Pubs nearby
- Easy Access to Buzzards Bay, the Islands and fishing grounds
- Protected Harbor
- All the amenities:
- Spotless Showers & Restrooms
- Ice and Coin-op Laundry
- Free WiFi
- Dock Carts
- Picnic Area & Gas Grills
- Convenient access to fuel and marine services
- Free Pump-out Service
- Launch Service to Historic Downtown Available
With 198 slips and plenty of parking, Pope's Island Marina is a welcoming community for seasonal and transient boaters alike!