Come Visit Us in New Bedford!
Pope's Island Marina holds multiple slips, dockage and moorings for our transient guests.
a little about the area...
New Bedford is the #1 fishing port in America, with numerous attractions across the city, most notably the New Bedford Whaling Museum. The Port of New Bedford is conveniently located close to major highways I-195 & I-495 and routes 24 & 140. It also provides easy access to Buzzard's Bay, the islands and many great fishing grounds. Visit historic Downtown for a taste of the seafaring culture, with fresh seafood and more from over forty restaurants and pubs throughout. While in downtown, be sure to stop into one of the many shops and galleries. Downtown New Bedford is just a short walk or launch ride away, so be sure to take advantage of all this wonderful city has to offer. Please ask our Launch driver or a dock attendant for an information packet with maps of the city and other information to help you enjoy your time with us.
- Water and electric included for transient slip reservations
- Secure key card access facilities
- $10.00 deposit for each key card signed out - deposit returned upon receipt of key card
- From Memorial Day to Columbus Day, Dock Attendants are staffed from 8:00AM - 8:00PM 7 days a week
- Free pump-outs at the pump-out station or from the pump-out boat
- The fixed pump-out station is located on the main dock and is open 8:00AM - 8:00PM 7 days a week
- The pump-out boat runs from 12:00PM - 4:00PM 7 days a week and can come directly to your vessel
- Hail "Pope's Island Pump-Out" on VHF Ch. 09 to request a pump-out
- Free of charge for both transient slip and mooring customers
- Ice and coin-op laundry
- Free password protected Wi-Fi
- Dock carts
- Pope's Island Marina is located within a protected harbor
- Picnic area and gas grills
- Convenient access to all of your fuelling needs and marine services within the harbor
- Launch service
- $3.00 per person per way
- Children 12 and under ride free
- Hail "New Bedford Launch" on VHF Ch. 09 or by cell at (508)989-1328
- $2.75 per foot per night
- $35 per night for vessels 44 ft. LOA and under
- $45 per night for vessels 45 ft. LOA and over